CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Saturday 1 June 2013

Nandini Aunty

TAMILSEXSTORIES Hey everybody. I want to narrate to you one of my best sexual experiences. It is with my mom's best friend nandini. First let me introduce myself. My pen name is Krish. When this happened, I am 18 years old. I am fair, muscular and 5'10'' in height. My mom's friend Nandini is 36 years old. She is fair, medium in weight, has knee-length long hair. Her face isn't very beautiful. She often laughs in a high pitched tone, which others find kind of annoying. For me, it is a bell. an unmistakable sex call. Proceeding down from her face and her neck, you have to notice her huge pair of breasts. They are enormous indeed, and I feel to urge to grab hold of one of them every single time I see her. Down, she has a ok size belly. Behind, a BOMB ass.....(click to see her photo) You cant help smacking it.. She is short though, and a little fat... But her beautiful breasts and her buttocks cover for that. She is married and has a 8 year old kid. I had to visit them at Dubai and had to stay there for 2 weeks. Her husband usually leaves at the morning for work and returns late at night. Her son leaves early too and returns at 3 pm in the evening. Our sexual experience started at the 4th day of my stay there. Till that day everything was fine and formal. Nandini aunty served me good food and gave me tasty non veg dishes. Yet, I craved for more spice. You know what I mean... I kept having visions.. I needed Nandini aunty... I wanted to taste her... Her wonderful boobs... The ass I so desperately want to feel.. Those enticing hips... On the 4th day, she was showering in the bathroom... I had my headphones on and I didn't hear the shower inside.. I opened the door of her bathroom, the lock was so bad it opened. There I stood horrified. I saw her... Nandini aunty full nude and wet. She looked really astonished with wide eyes. Her wet hair .... her wet breasts... her nipples... down her perfectly shaved vagina..... wow..... I noticed all this in one second and was quickly about to leave but I slipped and fell in the bathroom. Still naked, she came to help me. She caught hold of my arm and helped me sit down... ''I'm really sorry aunty, I didn't mean to..''- I started. ''It's Ok khanna she said..'', still naked, ''how is your arm? Still hurts?'' in an incredibly seductive I've never heard from her before. It made my penis stand up immediately... Is the same cheerful laughterful Nandini aunty talking to me like this? I said .. ''Yes aunty''' She said ''I'll make it alright for you darling'' and kissed me full in the lips. We were both getting wet in the shower but we didn't care. Her wet lips, pressing against mine....as the shower rained against us.... As we were kissing, she tore off my shirt and my pants... I had only my underwear on... I shed that too.. She kissed me deeply and I kissed her back. Our lips fighting ferociously and inside, our tongues met and were in another raging battle. My arms grasped the back of her hair and her waist. She grabbed my back. We embraced, still kissing.... In the shower... Wow.... I will never forget that monment... After around ten minutes we broke apart.... Then we came out and wiped ourselves dry... ''I'm sorry khanna.. Mistake..'', she started, still nude. ''It's ok aunty..'', I held my hands around her hips.. I kissed her on the forehead.. ''This is not right ma.. I'm sorry.. That's all..'', and she dressed up.. Then even though I kept eyeing her... We didn';t have any intimate contact for the next three days.... We never spoke about that incident for the next few days.. and acted as if everything was normal. Then once after an awesome biriyani lunch, I decided to take a nap.... I slept for probably half an hour ... When I woke up... I realized my head was resting on the lap of nandini aunty and she was stroking my hair..... She pressed my face against her pussy.... I kissed her vagina without thinking.... I could feel it wetting... I got up and grabbed her face... '' I can't take it any more. I need you aunty.'' She said ''I couldn't control myself too... But me first!'' She made me sit upright on the couch and then got down on her knees. She unzipped my jeans and shed them... Then she shed my underwear too...... She looked me straight in the eyes... ''Krish... I want you right now... I tried to control my emotions, but I cannot..'' I stroked her hair... ''Me neither.. Nandini aunty.. Let's go.. come on..'' She looked at my penis with such hungry eyes and finally caught it.... and slid it into her mouth..... She closed it and sucked it.... Sucked it .. back and forth for ten minutes..... DAMN...... Twenty whole minutes!! I held her head.... as it went back and forth in perfect harmony with my penis... I cummed all over her face.. Then she got up and went to the bathroom to wash up and came out full nude again. I shed all my clothes too. We embraced and kissed..... Then I carried her to her bedroom.... I lay her there and came on top of her like a hungry panther .... I said '' I am going to have sex with you. on the same bed as your husband'' She said ''that fellow is useless. he never satisifies me...'' I said ''Dont worry.... '', and I kissed her deepy... ''You are going to give me the time of my life.'', she said and clasped my back. We were wrapped in a tight embrace... Her arms tightly wrapped around my back, and her legs around mine.. My arms wrapped around her back and head.... And my legs around her legs.... Her breasts pressed tight against my chest... And ofcourse, we were in an intense French kiss.. And I kissed her on the bed... I sucked her nipples hard..... And buried my face in her bosom... Felt like heaven... I squeezed both her breasts... She let out a OHHHHH sound.... A huge orgasm indeed... She loved it, I could tell.. I kissed her breasts and licked them.... I smelt her hair.. her essence filling me ..... making my penis grow a whole inch longer... W-O-W.... I kissed her every inch of her... I kissed her breasts, her face, her ass,... Then I slid my tongue into her vagina.... I licked it... I sucked it... She grasped my head and threw back her head and let out a awestruck yetll ''OWWW... GIVE ME MORE''.... I sucked it even more.. Then I asked her ''Aunty.. Let's get to business'' She told me ''Let's do it'' and turned around... I came behind her.. My arms coiled around her breasts ... We were in the doggstyle position... Then I slowly slid my penis in her ass ..... We had nice sex ... doggstyle ;) Then... We had a lot of fun... I lay flat on my back, my penis held upright... Aunty sat on top of me... My penis sliding up her vagina.. In the missionary position, we had sex.... Ohh... It was the best.. She loved it.. I could tell.. She was twice my age, and I satisfied her beyond her imagination... After that.. it became a routine. Our principle was ... we were both completely naked from morning to 3pm till her son came back. Till that time we used to do it , kiss , have oral sex , have butt sex anytime we wanted... No restrictions... On the table.. on the kitchen counter.... in the shower... on the bed... on the living room floor... We had a really wild time for 2 weeks... Then I had to leave. On the final day, we had the most glorious sex ever. She gave me a pair of her bra and panties for remembering. So now .. Every I go there .... I never leave without having sex with the eversexy Nandini aunty.. :)

2 comments: