CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Saturday 11 May 2013

Spending Night With Arab Babe



Greetings Guys! I’m Ravi, 36, Ahmedabad, Architect by profession. I am well travelled and well read in all the means of fun people dream of and to describe my physique and I’m 5'5", fair, shaved head, athletic gym built with adequate sizes and stamina to satisfy in the best way.

This comes as my first story to start with and with good responses and I have a stock of one story every day to share and enjoy. Let’s come straight to the point now. I was in Dubai at that time say in 2009 and used to freak out at the discs and pubs on week end nights.

One such Friday night I was at a premium disc on Sh. Zayed Road with my friend and his girlfriend night was getting lovely with every number played and people were chilling out to the max and we had already booked the table for us to make things more comfortable to us.

We had one of the finest locations in the hall and I ordered with a bottle of Chivas 21 for myself, Jack Daniels for my buddy and breeze for his girlfriend and some eatables. We were having fun with drinks and lovely music playing and having great views of some lovely babes around.

My friend pointed me to a gorgeous babe standing alone in the corner sipping her drink and looking around for place to settle down. It sounded me as a good potential. She seemed to be very beautiful gal in her 20s and seemed to be from Middle Eastern background. I speak a bit of Arabic being in that place for more than 10 years.

I took my glass and went towards her and gave a smile and started the conversation with full confidence and entire conversation was in Arabic + English but I translate for you guys.

Me: Hi what’s up smile!
She: Hi smile
Me: Cute smile buddy where are you from?

She: Miss Egypt
Me: are you first time here and I seeing you first time here and I am a frequent there.
She: Yes, I came from Dubai before one week.

Me: Nice how do you like Dubai? You got job in Dubai already or on visit visa?
She: Dubai beautiful I look for job here. I want to live in Dubai.
Me: Yes Dubai is beautiful same like you.

She: Blushing smile
Me: Yah really between me am Ravi, Architect, from India and have my business here.
She: Big man business man gives me job haha

Me: hahaa sure I always like beauty in my office.
She: Hhahaha
Me: Between what’s your name? I forget to ask you

She: Ilham Ahmed
Me: Nice to meet you Ilham and can we be friends?

She: Sure.
Me: great why don’t you join me on my table and my friend and his girlfriend too are there.

She waves and walks with me to the table. I introduce her to my public and we settle down and by that time we all finish our drinks. I ask her for drink and she agrees with single word same. I order for her and us chit chat about how she managing to live in Dubai, etc and she told me

She was staying with some of her distant cousin sister but she was not comfortable. I took the opportunity and said if you work for me. I can offer you a room in my house itself hahahah I had a huge 4 bedroom apartment where only me and my friend were staying he just giggled and said no problem.

We had a great night full of fun drinks dance and food came out around 2:00 AM and while just casually talking while driving and she told me she likes to watch sunrise from mountain and have never seen it yet in her life and all antennas up in my mind

And as I am always immediately declaration lets go to see sunrise at Jabal Hafeet it’s a hill station approx 150 Km from Dubai. All accepted and in few minutes and we were on highway in my Prado and reached on top of Jabal Hafeet around 4:30 in the morning perfect to watch the sunrise in those cold days.

We were just 4 and one car on the top as mostly that place is deserted just like a normal picnic place in the early mornings in some time and we were watching the glory of a lovely sunrise and I was also delighted to see such a lovely view enjoyed a lot and after having some snacks and coffee there.

We left back for Dubai around 8:30 reached back at 11 and dropped Ilham and my friends GF and came home and we had already exchanged the numbers for further communication.

Now the story starts and I tried calling her on Friday afternoon evening Saturday evening Sunday evening no reply switched off no reply switched off confusion for me. I thought gone boss and I was just a weekend time pass and I forgot on Tuesday night we two brothers were sitting in an Arabic restaurant

And were planning to watch a late night new release in Grand Cinemas and I got a miss call around 10:45 from her and I immediately called her and she said and she needs my help tomorrow as she has to shift her room and she can’t live with her cousins bla bla bla. I signalled my buddy and said pay and let’s move soon.

I started asking her about what’s the problem etc. and started driving towards her apartment in Sharjah. I said why tomorrow and you got a room right now. I am coming to pick you up right now yes no yes. I said I’m already 5 minute distance from your house take your bag and come down.

She finally agreed with lot of yes no and I reached and picked her up it was almost 1:00 AM by the time we reached back home. I gave her a room separately and she was happy and gave me a nice warm hug. I too hugged her and kissed her on forehead and cheeks.

She blushed and went for shower and I too took shower and was lying on sofa in the hall watching TV lights off in sometime. I smell some lovely fragrance near me looked up and it was her standing near me in a lovely night dress kind a thing.

I said go to sleep and she said she too will watch movie with me on TV. I moved a bit and she sat near my belly pressing me guys. I don’t like to get up from sofa lazy bum lol and all of a sudden and she put her hand on my face and she just fell on me coming in my arms.

And her lips too close to mine and her eyes meet my eyes and in a flash my lips meet her lips and she’s in my arms in a tight hug and we get into deep kissing and hugging each other and things were just getting cosy and we were kissing heavily each other in tight hug and exploring each other’s body caressing each other quite long time it went like that

And I’m not a hurry man slow and rhythm I like to reach the peaks of passion. I loved the way were in each other’s arms lying on sofa and kissing and exploring each other. I was exploring her face neck open shoulders bare navel and other parts with clothes on and she too was getting hot and no questions about me and I’m always hot lol

I slowly stood up with her in my arms managing to get up lifted her in hands and moved towards the bedroom put her on bed slowly and sat next to her and again started kissing and playing around her body parts and she doing the same moaning slowly. I reached for her boobs and she was not wearing anything below the night dress thing.

I don’t know how to name it but it was really exotic to make any man hungry and I slowly started pressing them over her dress gradually going down to her bare navel and playing with my fingers there maker her sigh more and more and making me more and more hot and hungry to play with her and I love to have long plays before the final act.

We kept on playing with each other suddenly a wicked idea came to my mind. I stood up and bought up a bottle of wine which I had in the kitchen filled two glasses and we had a great wine kissing session. I dropped a few drops on her neck bare shoulders and licked and sucked there giving her love bites and she was enjoying it like anything.

I couldn’t resist and removed her top to make her lovely 34 sizes free from the jail kissed both of them and her lovely pink nipples were poking in front of me hard and sweet and I dipped one of them in chilled wine and started sucking it making her moan and sigh loudly and shouting ya baby..

I love it ya baby with made me crazy sucking and playing with her boobs repeated same with other boobs played with her boobs for some time and went down to her navel licked it played there by the time my T was off the body too and she was kissing me all over neck shoulders chest nipples belly making me more crazy

And my tent growing gradually making a huge tent clearly visible over my tracks and she looked it with a naughty smile and pressed her hand over it and said in such a lovely way nice making me more crazy for her slowly she removed my tracks kissing me over the legs and thighs gradually going up to my perineum and balls and started licking all over my groin and making me hot.

I couldn’t resist more and I wanted to make her bare too coz I wanted to feel her pussy pulled her down near to me on bed and mounted on her kissing her all over and removing her bottoms and panty in one flash revealing her neat clean pussy. I couldn’t resist my temptation to kiss her pussy and play there with all the vigour in my tongue.

I started licking her from bottom to top of her pussy separating her pussy lips and she just cried with long moan baby love it and I got current in my mind with that sound making more vigorous exploration of her pussy with my tongue making long slurps in out and around her clit and occasional small bites to her pussy lips

And clit making her moan heavily and crying for more and more soon she was on her first orgies spree splurging all her juices on my face which I love to relish always. I kept on licking and she bent forward to take me close. I did not understand. I thought she wanted me to mount her and I said wait let me enjoy this.

She said I too want to suck you man and she was talking about 69 and I changed my position to give her the perfect access to my throbbing dick and she started her long slurps to my balls and dick stretching her neck and holding my butts tightly and I continued with my exploration of her pussy with my fingers and tongue

And we both were in heavens enjoying each other and this continued for almost more than 30 minutes again she came with full vigour on my face and I too came with all the sperms in my balls filling her mouth her face dripping with my pre cum and cum and we both were panting heavily sleeping next to each other in opposite directions.

She stood up and went to bathroom and I too followed her and we had a good wash of face and again started kissing each other in the bathroom itself and I lifted her and make her sit on the counter and we were kissing each other and I was playing with her boobs and she was with my balls things went hot in no time.

And I brought her bit closer on the counter and she started rubbing my dick to her pussy making my dick play with her clit. I gave a sudden push and i was inside her and she fell her head back and sighed high ahhhhh and I started moving slowly holding her butts tightly to give her hard pushes inside her.

We had some time having this fun and then I lifted her from butt with my dick inside and holding her like that and I moved to the bed and we just fell on the bed in same position and i started banging her hard deep inside and her moans and cries increased with every stroke. I banged her like that for almost 15 minutes and then took her on top.

I love woman on top coz it makes them come more and more and I love to see the expressions and wilderness of my babe going for orgies in multiples and she started moving slow but with deep drilling and her open hair her swinging boobs making me crazy playing with her boobs and also making

My fingers tickle her clit with little access but it was awesome feel for both of us and she started going heavy and moving strongly and deeply suddenly she pinned my hands to the pillow on both sides and started her firm heavy moves trapping me with both hands held and pinned tightly to the pillow.

I was loving the scene of her going wild on me and in no time and she came heavily releasing all the juices she had and fell on me like dead and started kissing me lips ear lobes neck shoulders uttering love you baby love you love you. I too replied her with kisses all over her and in a flash took her below me.

And started banging hard and deep inside her like anything making her cries heavy and I did not have more capacity to hold after all that and me too collapsed in few minutes releasing all my sperms and that’s when I felt. I am coming and coming not stopping with very slow and deep thrusts inside her reaching to her utmost depth to release all my cum.

And alas in 4-5 strokes and I was all gone and I slept on top of her panting and moaning and kissing her on lips and neck one of the best rated fun in my life and there is lot to go yet wait and watch guys and don’t forget to give me your feedbacks about your dicks and pussies going high on this haah

No comments:

Post a Comment