CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

Pinky First Time Fucking


hi friends,
my name is aman (name changed).
this is my first story on hd.
so lets cut the crap and focus on story because  i too dont know as its the beginning that ,
is it going to lengthning or normal story.
and sorry for the weak english.
i was just got selected in the medical profession and i m kind of shy guy toward girls. so i've never tasted a girl before.
it was the wedding of my cousin  amit and our village are not too far so i used to go there daily from my home.
as i reached their village, we have informed that all people are going to a temple for some kind of rite.
i go to that temple directly, keep my bike aside and i go to that temple too.
there i meet my cousin and exchange hi hellos
.
right there was a girl, she was amit's cousin and i knew about her beforehand .
she is not that pretty girl but we exchange glance at each other.
i dont know that she is interested in me or not.
after that worship all go to their home, as i go there all uncle asked me about my studies,
and clearing their doubt that did i also cut a cadaver too or not.
and i m like just i've to do it and later they admire yeah it is necessory to become a doctor otherwise how would you operate a live human.
for 2 to 3 days before marriage it was my routine to go to marriage house
and returned back to home in the eve.
as i told you , i m kind of shy guy so we barely talk to each other.
she tried to talk me but i answer only what she asked so it was not a big deal and
was not clear that is she interested or not in me.
but this time amit made me stay there and i had to.
so after dinner she was doing mehndi at grooms  hands, i got bore outside so i reach there and listening all their comedy show and fun there.
and when finally  i go to the bed, the room other side of corridor ,
she was preparing bed there, and was in her night suit.
i got a clear cut look of her cleavage and she was all in my mind.
i started to think about her. it would be not possible for me to masturbate there otherwise it was a night for her name.
and next day it was 14th feb. i got a call from unknown number.
i recieved it but nobody was responding to the other side.
i think that some of amit's friend are playing with me so i asked him to check that number but he says nobody in his contact list.
i reached my home that night. and when was just about to sleep,
i got a call from my brother in law(jijaji), and tell me somebody wanna talk to me,
i asked who he handed over his mobile and a female voice say hello.
i astonished and says hello.( i realize that she is pinky)
she - i called you this morning you didn't respond me.
i- ohh so it was you, but u even didn't utter a word, how would i know that its you.
she- and you check my number with amit, what if he had my this number.
i- what is my fault, you should talk to me that time.
she- ok i like you.
i-( what would i say) okkkk
and we didn't talk much that night .
when i go there next morning, there is different world for me out there,
i was excited so much a girl proposed me on 14th feb.
when i reach there she responded like nothing happen as other family member were also there.
amits mom asked her to make a tea for me, and i was feeling a diffent taste of her hand in that tea.
well nothing much happen there on wedding.
we started talking on mobile...and things go on deeper and deeper.
i returned back to jaipur to my med school.
she is living in delhi, so returned back to delhi.
we talk on phone gone non-veg as the day passed by.
i used to make her naked and fingering which she does once or twice and
then refuse and start to cry and tell me that she is missing me and want to meet me.
i told her definatly we will meet when the time will come.
and the day comes. i told her that there is my brothers room out there in delhi and
he is outside delhi for 1 week.
and i was relaxed about my studies as exam were finished.
i asked her what would i get, when i come to you, first she said what ...nothing.
i told her comeon .. than our deal fixed at above waist nothing rest.
i agreed as i was not in hurry.
she asked me to bring some chocolate of her favour and many other instruction.
when i reached delhi, i got fresh and as i smoke .. brush well before go to recieve her.

she call me and told her location and i asked her to come to given address but she refuse and says come here .
it was not far away and i go there. there were a girl standing with full covered mouth.
she identified me and come toward me and i got that she is pinky.
we start to walk and after a little distance she grab my hand .
it was a different feeling, touch of a girl...... only her hand......my dick has turn on his lubrication factory.
and we reached at my room and locked it.
asked her to sit on bed and offer her water.
she undid her mask. we both were sitting beside each other on bed..... i started music on my laptop.
she looks into my eyes and we smile at each other and she fell in my arm.
i grab her and turn her head up and started kissing her.
she responded well from the very begining.
we kissed each other for quite a long time and really i missed that kiss till now. she was amazing in kissing.
then she asked me for chocolate, i take out it . we both eats it  and then started kissing again.
it was really cool exchanging each others saliva, meanwhile i started to play with her breast .
she has got D size breast u cant hold it fully with single hand.
after kissing for 10-15 min , i started to kiss her over her ear, neck shoulder and asked her to remove her top.
she remove it and i again started to kiss her and massaging her boobs over her bra.
after sometime i had removed her bra too and and take her big breast in my mouth sucking nipple alternatively.
she removed my shirt too.
after a while my hand goes in there for her love hole which she stopped and says no. this was not the deal.
and i think she not let me do this.
i asked i m not doing just looking. but she refuses.
i takes out my jeans and underwear  and take her hand down to my dick.
she was a little bit shy and glanced a look over it. i told her if u r not gonna let me do this, u've to masturbate me.
she started to stroke my rod and i was thinking why she is refusing.
something was running on her mind.
i was on the heaven as me and my dick has feel first time all this.
i belived that she never let me access her pussy so its better to jerked off by her.
she was stroking very slowly, it will take the whole day to make me come so i grab her hand and speed up.
and after stroking for sometime i come over her hand and onto the bed.
she was looking some what disappointed.
i take her in my arms and we were like sleeping to each other arms.
i think it makes her horny too. we kissed again and after playing with her breast
i slide my hand inside her panty over her jeans. she again hold my hand.
i requested her please just i want to watch and i will not do anything without your permission.
then she let my hand free and i feel her pussy for the first time
and i come to know that she was all wet down there. i understand that she will not take too much time to agree with me.
i unbutton her jeans and slide it down but she refuse to take off it fully,
so it was below her knee.
after that it was her panty that comes in my way and i didn't take time to reach it at the level of jeans.
and now i 've seen her love hole, first i had feel it and inserted middle finger , it was really hot in there.
she was moaning and then start to explore her pussy with mouth too. after sometime
i realize that its  time to take action and this time i didn't asked her just put my long dick over the hole.
she give me green signal this time and i pushed hard but as her jeans were below her knee
it was stopping me to spread her legs. and i think she did it intentionally so that
i cant find out that she had lost her virginity already. as i push my dick it goes in
, but she didn't make a littlebit noice, and as i expected that she is virgin,
i asked her what happen and she told me that i m not in there in her hole.
then i asked her to please spread her leg,
which she does a little and this time i got the right way and she close her fist and trying to cry but manage to avoid it.
i feel so hot in her pussy, it was my first time. i was feeling like in heaven.
then i started pistoning in and out and she was moaning more and more. after 2-3 min i come inside her.
i dont know why but i think it was my first time thats why i didn't last longer there.
i was leaning over her and kissing her breast but i understand there that its not her first time.
so i was little bit disappointed but dind't asked her threre.
but when she was on her way to home i asked her about that and she replied that she had an intense pain during
way back to home and got bleed in her panty too. but i didn't believe as i m a med student i already know, she is lying,
she had lost her viginity already. and she was trying to make me believe that she hadnot fucked by anyone previously but it was worthless.
i stopped answering her call and next day she came to my room but i was at my friends home.
and when at 4 pm i recieved her call she told me that she is outside my room since 11 am.
i freaked out and asked why she didn't returned back.
and goes to my room as soon as possible. she was not angry at me for this but trying to convince me
that she had done nothing before it. i was sitting on my chair not talking to her. she come near me and infront of me
, kneel down and started to kiss me, i was not responding in the begining but really
she has got such a awesome lips they made me forgot all this for sometime. we kissed her for very long time
and then i told her that she should go now. i 've to told her that i am not angry now, then she agree to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment