CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

I open her punjabi dress she said hooooooooooo



Hi ,

this incident is the latest one which I have encountered it is with a tele caller from the credit card department of a leading bank in india. My name is karan(name changed) and her name is saritha (name changed) on morning she called me and said gud morning sir I am from cr-card department we r giving u a card which is good explaing abt the card I said that I am busy cal me after-noon. Again she call me in the afternoon @ around 4pm I told her I am busy call next day she call me again next day we both got introduced to each othere I have asked her which community and etc she was talking to each other like we know each othere since long time then I have took some courage abt her age she told me that she is 25 and she asked abt me I told her that I am 30years then I asked her r u married she replied me no the asked me then I told her no the I asked her do u have a boy friend she just made a paused and replied no………. then I have asked her do u wanna be my girl friend. Again she was paused then I told her take your own time and reply me again. In this conversation she again asking me to take the card please I told her that I am out of city. And shecan call me in the evening . she made a call in the evening I told her I am on the way back to home she can call me in the morning. She did not call me in the morning. She called me the next day I asked her y she didn’t caled me yeasterday she said that she was sick and she didn’t came to the office and our conversation started again I asked her wht she decided abt the question I have asked she said that she is interesed in be my gf then I said ok. Then I have asked wht is her height she said to me that she is 5’3” the she asked me abt me I told her that I am 5’11” then I asket her how she look like then she told me that she is in fair in color. Nd askded abt me then I told her I am also fair and well built. Then I asked her we will meet one place she said first no then finally she agreed. And we decide to meet in hyderabad the place is paradise hotel which is in secunderabad. I told her how can I recognised her she said she was wearing the white dress then I said ok. Finally the day came she called me told that she was coming by a auto.

I was waiting at the hotel she cme in a auto as I see her she was very beautiful I could not belive that I was talking to a girl with good physic. As I was scanning her whole body she was looking for me then I went near to her said hello saritha she was looking at me and we both shake our hands and went inside the hotel and order for lunch and as we are waiting for the food we r haviong the casual talks likes and dislikes and education and familly back grounds. And the lunch came we had our lunch and I was little bit nervous. And we came down to leave I have asked her that I will drop she first said no then she said yes and we headed towards my car as she looks very happy and I have opened the door of the car she sat next to me and I started the car a drove I asked her where to drop she asked abt my plan for today I said nothing is there as I amfree for the day she asked me if we can go for a long drive as the time is around 2pm I said ok then I told that we will go to shamshabad airport which is 40kms frm the paradise circle she said ok we are on the way to the airport I have raised the topic bf and gf and I asked her did shes kissed any one she said no and asked the same to me I said no then I aske d her can I kiss u she was looking atwith very angry and she said ok and I stoped the car at one place on the sided of the road and started to kiss her on her lips and my hands r moving on her boobs and she was moanning very loudly her boobs was very big as I was touching them over her dress the kiss was for abt 10 minutes then we were on way to airport while on nearing to airport I saw a place very quite and just stoped the car nd looking in to her eyes her eyes became very red with full of lust .

And we shifted in to back seat and started kissing each othere and was not comfortable then I asked her can I open her punjabi dress she said hooooooooooo then I unhooked the buttons and she was wearing the pink bra nd I unhooked her bra the two watermelons just droped frm the cups of the bra I could not beleave it was so cute I asked her can I suck she was already in full of lust said do it fast I was sucking her nipples she was on the heaven and moanning loudly and just i put one ofmy had on her panty she first resisted theni have overcome and opened her panty I have seen a neatly shaved bottom was very good and then I have sucked her her jucies are coming tasted good the she asked me that she was to see my boy I said ok she opened my pant and my underwear my boy was full grown first two minutes her eyes just looking to him and said it was big and started playing with the balls I was in the the heaven the she took in her mouth nd given me agoodblow job and I was fully satisfied and asked her can I go furtere to insert in her pussy she said is tht ok I said no problem and we both r first timmers her pussy was very tight I think she was a virgin… it took for me couple of minutes to break he walls it was very hard as I have to tell u that I am not a virgin I had fucked couple of them before. This gals was good. Nd I told that I a virgin when I am trying to insert my cock she is having a pain as I can see in her face and eyes she was in a big pain I have tried couple of time but failed finally I have successed in my position nd entered softly and she said hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm inserted in and out couple of times and louds of cumm in her pussy it was coming frm her pussy I tookout mine frm her and asked her to clean I just get out of the car and given her a cloth and she cleaned ………………… and she was very happy on that day and thanked meeee……………….. for doing……………. And we again kissing each other for some time and left the place and I had droped her at her place nd left home then when ver we met we used to go our farm house and have fulll sex with out disturbance………………………..

--

No comments:

Post a Comment