CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 2 May 2013

A Very Horny Day Spend With Geetha


Hello ISS readers this is suryaraj again with another real experience’s documentation with inbuilt contents of ecstasy. My email id is suryarajtheservicer@gmail.com . Any Divorcees or aunties or girls who wanna have safe,more satisfied and confidential sex in Coimbatore can contact me via email I will be available all the time. Its real not a joke or lie. As I said in the second story here im gonna tell my true and more pleasureful experience with geetha she is also a divorcee who starved for sex long. With madhu’s introduction I brought 2 condoms from medical shop. Because madhu told that you should satisfy her more than me since she is more starved for sex than me. Keeping that on mind I just set few things of how to satisfy her and rode my bike to geetha’s home in an area in Coimbatore. After reaching geetha’s home I knocked the door because no power by that time(current cut guys).
Geetha opened the door. Oh Damn I saw a rocking beauty like madhu. Geetha was such good. She was ready as madhu informed her via mobile. Let me explain her. She is quite brownish like me. Good Structure, nice fat round spongy and milky boobs. Perfect shape. I thought that why her husband left such beauty. She first asked who are you. I just said that madhu sent me. Then smile nourished In her face and she welcomed me inside. OH OH I forgot to tell about her dress. She was wearing a nightie which was in red colour and I found out that she didn’t wear anything inside. Then I asked her why she was smiling she said that “madhu” explained about you very well and with that descriptions my expectations met so that I smiled. Then I asked shall we start for that she said lets have a chicken soup(as it may give more power during sex). Then she brought 2 big cups of chicken soup it smelled nice and we started drinking the soup. It tasted well and after having soup I felt a change in my body that is like power increase.
Then we waited for half an hour to let the soup get settle down. Then I asked shall we start she told yes and then we closed each and every window screens in the home and the house became very dark. And that made me a little horny. Then I asked geetha the its very hot then how come we can have a good sex for that she told I have ups we can keep the fan in full speed in bedroom. Then we walked over to the bedroom and neared the bed. By nearing itself I caught hold of her hand and pulled her towards me then gave a tight hug. With my hands I pressed her belly a lot with hot. And pressed her hip in a manner to arouse her. Then we did lipkiss for 15 minutes by standing with our tongues playing on each other’s mouth oh damn that was very sweet and hot.
Then I removed her nightie. Since her nightie is a zip type one, first I opened the zip by smooching her neck very hot. After opening the zip I stripped her nightie downslowly and also kissing all over her body slowly her moaning got started by that time by my activity. Then now its her turn she first removed my tshirt and kissed on my stiff chest till my stomach. Then she removed my jeans pant slowly and by the meantime kissed from my stomach to feet slowly. That made me more horny.
Then to arouse her more I planned a thing that is I made her to do above turn and starting from her back neck I rubbed my sharp point of tongue like a feather so softly that made her aroused and she started shivering with pleasure. And most of the people wouldn’t believe it but its real. She came for the first time in our first sex. Then again I turned her and starting from her front neck and I didn’t leave her armpits I rubbed the sharp point of tongue with all over her body. This time she shivered a lot and moaning loudly in pleasure like “ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sssssssssssshhhhhhhh surya you are so good da already uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhssssssssssssssssssss you made me cum but now ssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh im coming againnnnnnnnnnn daaaaaaaaaaaaa” with this she came again. Then she took some coconut oil in her dressing table and she applied it on my dick.
Then I got hold of her hair and strongly and she opened her mouth I inserted my dick in her mouth and started fucking hardly her mouth its very fast. Then 10 minutes later I loaded my cum inside her mouth and I filled her throat. Its my turn now I made her lie down and then with my penis I rubbed the topmost tip of her right nibble hardly and in a fast manner. She then gave loud moans very strongly and then she came in 5 mins when I done that. Same thing I repeated for the other nibble and she came for that too this time she came a lot for the left nibble. Then the next extreme action. I done the same thing for geetha as I did for madhu. But a little change. I covered the whole right breast with my mouth fully and the placed my hand on her pussy.
Then I started to tease her nibble with my tongue softly in a slow manner and by the way rubbed my hand placed on her pussy in a very fast manner. She started shivering and vibrating very hardly with loud moans like.”aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh suryaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you are giving me the ultimate pleasure daaaaaaaaa you are again making me to cum daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please please please do it do it doittttttttttttt daaaaaaaaaa”.in 10 mins she again bursted out loads of cum and I made her to smell that and taste that. This is for one breast and the other one is there na. I did the same thing without any loss to her for the other breast. That time the loudness of moaning got louder and louder and she came again hardly for the other breast. Then we paused for 5 mins and by that time she told hey surya you are my darling da I love you I really really love you.you are my love. I will give me wholly to you.. till your marriage. But I ll pray that you should get married late. Because you gave me the most extreme pleasure. You are the best surya.
Then I told it’s a service because if women get more and more starved for sex then they will be psychologically affected(mentally affected) and that may lead to suicide actually im rescuing by this way. Its better na?. she told its too a way surya you are right. Then I made some hot water and poured it in my mouth. Then she spread her legs wide to max and then I placed my mouth on her pussy and poured all hot water on her pussy opening. For that she gave a strong hard vibrate and done a hard gym crunch. And I I inserted my tongue strongly and slowly inside her pussy. Then I reached the inner most end of her pussy by that time with my tongue. I made my tongue rest there. Then started rubbing her pussy outer with my lips very hardly and slowly. She shouted in ecstasy and started shaking her hip up and down. And also done that gym crunches. Very hardly. So you people imagine how much ecstasy she might be having. Think. After 18 minutes of such hard activity she came more on my mouth but I took only a sip and it tasted well.
After that she requested in a husky voice please do the finger fucking surya. I told yes. Then first I inserted my last finger in her wet pussy and started stroking slowly. After 5 minutes the next and in the later for every five minutes I inserted each finger. Now my four fingers are inside her pussy. By that time she was just moaning silently.”come on darling come on my love uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa come on do it surya”. Later I started stroking vigorously.
At first she turned sidely and told surya its light pain stop it. But I continued it after turning her straight. She started to do the crunches more and more vigorously now with loud shoutings. Oh my I cant believe it. Its real iss guys. After 8 minutes of this hand fucking she came a lot and lot and lot than before. Now its time to kick ass guys the second half. She wide opened her pussy. And since its first time with her she guided my dick into her pussy. My dick was rock solid hard by that time. Even though she had more orgasms before in this session by the time of inserting my dick she shouted lightly in pain. So I slowly inserted my dick and in two minutes it went fully into her pussy and I felt that my dick touched her pussy’s innermost end. I kept that as such and kissed her lips vigorously with my tongue inside her mouth and also pressed her boobs very hardly to make her more cooperative during intercourse.
Slowly I started to stroke inside her pussy. She too started to moan slowly like “ya ya ya yaaaaaaaaaaaaohhhhhohhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhyesssssssssssssssss surya”. I done this for 4 minutes and then gave strokes like “one hard very strong stroke and ll keep it for 2 secs in side”. For each and every stroke she came with that gym crunch and went down. This gone for 3 minutes. Then I gave one final hard strong stroke. Then started to do it in a very fast manner as I ever did before and she got hold strongly the bedsheets in the bed and was biting her lips vigorously and turning her head here and there. I did that hard fucking for 3 minutes and this time I loaded a lot and lot of cum inside it was very huge. We collapsed on each other. After 10 minutes she I love you I really really love you. But will miss you a lot from your marriage. For that I told “its k definitely I will refer anyone to you”.for that she said none of them will be equal to you. You are the best darling.
Then also she said “I always wanted only just a pleasure but you gave me tons and tons of pleasure my surya dear”. Then we got up and took bath together while taking bath we shared lipkiss with me pressing her breast and she holding my waist. Then I wore my clothes combed my hair and she too wore her clothes and dried her hair. Before leaving she told that I will call you whenever I need you through madhu. For that I told I will definitely come. I turned and saw her with smile she told I love you. Then I returned. In later days I had more and more pleasureful sessions with madhu and geetha. It will be in the next subsequent episodes later. Hope you all enjoyed my story. Your reviews and requirements are welcomed in my inbox. My email id is “suryarajtheservicer@gmail.com”. Any aunties or divorcees or widowees or girls who wanna have a safe, full satisfactory and very confidential sex can contact me via my email. I will be available all the time to service u…Thank you ISS friends….bye….catch you with another experience…

No comments:

Post a Comment